Help Article How to add an email signature in Webmail
You can create a Webmail signature by following these simple steps:
- Browse to the Webmail login page (https://webmail.konsoleh.co.za)
- Log in with your full email address (eg. email@example.com) and email password. (passwords are case-sensitive)
- Click on Settings at top right
- Select Identities from the menu on the left
- Select the relevant identity from the list
- Compose your custom signature in the available text box
- Select the Save button
If you would like to add an image to your signature, you can click the Insert/edit image icon and upload your image from your local computer. However various mail programmes will display this image in varying sizes. If you have access to upload an image to your website folders, then a better method is to create an HTML signature.
Add an HTML signature
- First upload your image to your domain’s web accessible directory
- In Webmail, select Settings > Identities and click on the relevant identity (if there is more than one)
- Tick the tickbox HTML signature
- Select the Source code icon from the signature toolbar
- Replace “path to your image” in the HTML code below and copy to the URL field in the textbox.
<img src="http://path to image"/>
- Click Ok and then Save.